Social Icons

Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Criminal Scum Who Supports Plain Packs

Whilst we are all not reeling from the not-at-all-shocking revelation that Chris Huhne is a lying, cheating, criminal scumbag, I feel it's worth reminding you that Huhne was also an ardent supporter of plain packs.

Lynne Denham posing with Eastleigh's disgraced ex-MP and criminal scum, Chris Huhne.
I'd bet Denham is very proud.
Naturally, Huhne's web site has been taken down, but for the time being, Google's cache of his site will let you see what he said:
"I wholeheartedly support The answer is plain campaign and I’ll be taking up this vitally important issue with the Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley MP."
Despite yesterday's resignation, Huhne's photo and comments will remain on my Sheep Minions page forever. Of course, Huhne is exactly the type of person that CRUK would gladly use to further their deceitful hate campaign against smokers, so can we expect that CRUK will offer him a job?

Anyway, my Sheep Minions page lists all MPs who have come out in support of plain packaging, but it is in dire need of an update, which I will be doing over the next few days.

For an incomplete list of MPs who oppose plain packaging, you might wish to see this page, also in need of an update.